Back to the Dux Compendium. As usual, when I've been away from it for a bit, I read through what I've done, and as usual, I found a bunch of bits that aren't up to scratch, so I spent most of an hour tidying, fixing ambiguous phrasing etc. For once this didn't involve moving images that had come unstuck from their associated text! Then I found I'd misfiled my task list, and eventually unearthed it on my iMac and moved it to Dropbox where I can't lose it.
So, we have ten writing tasks to complete (annoyingly I spotted one I missed just now!), five playtests (oh you lucky folk at Steel Lard!), and then the index... which I'm dreading :D I'm aiming to cross off two of the writing tasks a week, and get cracking with local play tests just as soon as I can, after which it gets farmed out to the folks champing at the bit to test it.
The end is in sight.