Saturday 28 September 2019

One MIIIIIIILLLLION page views!!!!!

Wow.

Never thought I'd get that far when I started. A huge thank you to everyone who's ever read, commented, followed or shared....


So, here's a few stats:

Most popular posts:

  1. 42588 views - Almost missed today's post - no idea why this one is top
  2. 37181 views - Compendium update/accountability post 24th Jan - *shuffles feet*
  3. 11695 views - Heraldry 101, summary post - I really enjoyed writing this series

Most common tags:

  1. club (271) 
  2. WW2 (204) 
  3. battle report (154)

Top referrers (not counting Google and the blog itself):

  1. Twitter
  2. TMP
  3. Facebook

Most frequent commenter:

  • Blogger doesn't provide stats for this, and I'm not about to load 3600 comments into a spreadsheet to find out, but a quick visual skim suggests it's A J by a country mile!

Most views by country:

  • United States 311489
  • United Kingdom 221579
  • Russia 98483 - I appreciate there *are* wargamers in Russia, but I wonder how many of these views actually are?

Total income from blog:

Not telling, but it's really not a lot :D


I may add more stats later :D

Oh, and here's Kate, because, well, Kate.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, always a pleasure to come here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Nothing more to say really. Always something happening that's interesting to read in this blog spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye gods, fame at last... You have an interesting blog, and I like to comment since it encourages people to keep blogging about things I find interesting and useful - like a Dux B compendium. Simple as that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...that's quite a milestone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must stop looking, really shouldn't encourage you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the million Mike! Here's to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...