Wednesday 27 March 2013

The 300

Milestones coming thick and fast this week! (I should also note that for some odd reason Sunday was a record day for me, too!).

This is post number 300 (of course, they come a lot faster when you post one a day: I'll pass 500 by the end of the year!)

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the previous milestone - the prevailing sense seems to be 'keep going as you are'... so I shall!

And, to comply with one of those requests: it's a milestone, so the new rule is, MORE KATE!

This one's from Underworld, obviously enough.

While I'm at it, and so no-one accuses me of padding my post count with a separate post for something I've already posted about, can I remind those interested in the period in TAG's Kickstarter for Tudor 28mms, which finishes at the end of the week. They've just announced an update with some rather lovely militia figures.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    It was Gerard that drew me here, not Kate. He was also the reason I bought that film and watched it about 20 or 30 times. That's 20 or 30 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mike.... And more Kate please

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...