Sunday 24 March 2013

Kickstarter Watch - Commission Figurines

Modular Buildings and Ruins for Wargamers - basically they're looking for funding to allow them to extend the already very tasty 15mm and 20mm range to 28mm. They do a whole range of modular city buildings designed for WW2 mostly (except the walled farm, which is just TOO nice - see right).

I am awfully awfully tempted by this,. but I can't decide which pledge level I would want - do I want stuff for 15mm (IABSM and the farm for Napoleon at War) or 28mm (Chain of Command)?

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. That does look very tasty. I shall, however, resist and save on storage space and the need to paint More Things.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...