Sunday 29 June 2014

What I did this weekend...

Not as much as I liked, since external events seems to have nabbed much of my time this weekend.

However, I did manage to base up and prime about 80 assorted Battlefront, Peter Pig and Command Decision dead and wounded US figures onto Flames of War medium bases (thanks MarkG - yours are going in the post in the morning) for Bloody Omaha, as well as sort out my base stash of small bases ready to make some single wounded figure + 2 x 7mm dice frame bases to count casualties.

Tonight's job is fixing the club's Paypal gateway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...