Friday 30 August 2013

Meeples and Miniatures episode 111

Kind of a bittersweet morning.

Neil has finally edited down the new episode of my favourite wargames podcast, Meeples and Miniatures! This is particularly exciting for me since, in case you hadn't figured it out yet, what I was doing last Friday was helping record it, in my capacity as newly volunteered co-presenter.

I was very flattered to be asked, and had a great time nattering wargames with Messrs Shuck, Hobbs and Jones: hopefully it's come out ok, and will be the first of many. Quite what this will do to 'The Miller's Tale', my podcast, I'm not sure yet - I have episode 2 mostly in the can and there is plenty of stuff I can discuss that doesn't fit M&M, so it'll probably continue on an occasional basis!

Sadly, however, I have to record that my co-presenter Rich Jones' wife Juni passed away this past Wednesday. The episode, understandably, is dedicated to her, and our deepest sympathies and prayers go to Rich.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Godness! Didn't read the last part!
      Really sorry to hear that

      Delete
  2. That's very sad about Rich's wife. Thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bittersweet indeed; my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is certainly exciting news. Good luck with M&M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Listening to you now.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...