Monday 22 April 2013

The Noteboard

Via David Dorward, one of my regular followers (even if he doesn't comment much!)

The Noteboard (and I quote):

  • is durable, portable, and infinitely rewritable 
  • folds up map-style from 35" x 15" to 5" x 3" 
  • is made up of 35 5" x 3" rectangles in a 7 x 5 calendar grid 
  • has a blank side and a gridded side (Great for D&D and BattleTech) 
  • comes in an eraser-pouch with a dry-erase marker

Basically, £11.40 for a foldable, rewriteable map board. Looks really rather cool, and awfully tempting to have one for campaign maps, noting scores/casualties, etc etc.

Check out the website, and I'm sure David will chip in here with some comments when his arrives.

2 comments:

  1. It looks as if the thing will lie pretty flat, which would be my main concern... I look forward to user reports.

    (But I'm also VERY tempted by that $200 3D printer.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a simple but effective idea. It's great, not just hobby-wise but also at the professional front. I wonder if there's a distrbutor in Spain. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...