Monday 15 April 2013

Chain of Command - walkthrough videos

Just got in (after a totally mad day at work) from running another playtest of the Lardies 'Chain of Command' ruleset at the club - while I'd like to provide you with a battle report, I've mislaid the card reader for the DSLR (which is about par for the course, since I also managed to forget the trees, and the printout rules (boy, do I owe her indoors a favour!)), so...

Instead, as I promised the players, here's a link to the videos of gameplay that Rich put up on YouTube over the last couple of weeks. If you haven't come across these before, enjoy - it's a really awesome system if you actually want to recreate authentic WW2 tactics, and its pretty quick to pick up.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, looks like a good system.

    Cheers,
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Chain of Command" is developing to be a great set of rules. Great to see the Peterborough team is enjoying it. Hope to catch up with you guys properly at Salute this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...