Monday, 15 April 2013

Chain of Command - walkthrough videos

Just got in (after a totally mad day at work) from running another playtest of the Lardies 'Chain of Command' ruleset at the club - while I'd like to provide you with a battle report, I've mislaid the card reader for the DSLR (which is about par for the course, since I also managed to forget the trees, and the printout rules (boy, do I owe her indoors a favour!)), so...

Instead, as I promised the players, here's a link to the videos of gameplay that Rich put up on YouTube over the last couple of weeks. If you haven't come across these before, enjoy - it's a really awesome system if you actually want to recreate authentic WW2 tactics, and its pretty quick to pick up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, looks like a good system.

    Cheers,
    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Chain of Command" is developing to be a great set of rules. Great to see the Peterborough team is enjoying it. Hope to catch up with you guys properly at Salute this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed watching these. Very interesting strategic gameplay.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable.

If you don't have a Google account, but do have a Yahoo! or LiveJournal account, read this post, which will explain how you can comment using that ID.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...