Tuesday 16 April 2013

Milton Keynes Show

For those of you who've chuckled or boggled at some of our club's participation games for Hammerhead in the past... and for that matter, for those of you who are wondering what the fuss is about...

I'm pleased to announce we'll be at the Milton Keynes show, on both the 11th and 12th May, with our award-winningly mental "The Napoleonic Invasion of Britain by Balloon". To quote one of my fellow club mates, "You know it's insane. The instructions start 'first, assemble the gazebo'..."

If you want to see just how insane, click on the image below, which will take you to the gallery on our website.


5 comments:

  1. You use a square mesh, not a hexagonal one? And you call yourself a wargamer! Tut tut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those balloons and things. The French Army 'not coming by sea', I collect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that really does look truly insane! I'm pleased to see people are still flying the flag of fun wargaming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be coming along to the mk show is it still in the shopping center?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Middleton Hall at thecentre:mk, according to the handy link in the post.

      Delete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...