Friday 31 May 2019

Today I'm an admin 2...erm... too... oh, heck you know what I mean.

Posh Lard game roster sent out, as well as directions to avoid the cycle race someone decided to run across half of Cambridgeshire on Sunday.

Otherwise, I've been being house sysadmin and archivist, helping James build a new PC and scanning loads of precious paperwork from my long-lost D&D campaign (see a couple of days ago re B A C K U P S!!) with occasional pauses for nostalgia trips and evil cackling (hey, I was the DM, what can I say?)

Tomorrow I might actually get some peace and quiet (since everyone else is off to the Olympic Stadium to see Muse) to finish the Omaha Beach boards and pack for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...