Sunday 5 May 2019

Doing some research

Which is of course, the other thing that gets tagged as #hobbystreak.

Did a bit of tidying today, which partly involved getting all my stray Home Guard supports and the like sorted into one Really Useful Box of pending stuff. Was, simultaneously, rather inspired by the tweets emerging from the folks gaming up in Ayton (N. Yorks) in a VBCW setting in... well., Ayton itself, actually. I mean, seriously: check THIS out....

And if you go following the tweets from Count B, Goat Major and others, you'll find they're gaming in Ayton Village Hall, on a battlefield that includes a model of Ayton Village Hall... with a wargames table in it :D

Which led to the inevitable rabbit hole of some of Sarissa's lovely VBCW/Sealion inspired buildings etc, and a reminder that I do actually have a project in the queue for a what-if Operation: Sealion in Chain of Command. So I went and dug out the source book and took a few notes while things were fresh in my mind.

Not quite how I planned to spend the day's hobby time, but hey....


1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...