Monday 6 May 2019

I seem to have done everything today

At least, not far off it. I have:
  • Blogged  (look, right here!1
  • Painted (the bases on some figures for our game this weekend)
  • Researched (some more reading for secret project S)
  • Terrained (Yes that is a word as of now: tatted up the castle for this weekend’s game)
  • Did some hobby admin (delivered some flyers, and arranged the X-Wing tournament for the show)
  • Actually wargaming (see pictures below: we playtested  this weekend‘s game, and made a few adjustments largely based on the fact that none of us played in about three years.)
Photos of some of the above below (This is a bit terse, for which I apologise: posting on the iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...