Sunday 3 November 2019

Life gets in the way of hobbies...

I'd say I hate it, but I really don't, given life in this instance was a kickass gig with the band :D

Did manage to get a small something done, namely tidy half of a table that's been used for Wednesday painting sessions, and also restock the studio printer with decent paper for RPG handouts (the A3 laser liberated from my sadly defunct previous employers - I mean, when a printer has been sitting unopened in its pallet outside the IT/Tech office door for long enough it's no longer being depreciated by accounts, what do you do? (Answer, ask IT nicely if they have any use for it or if its just being skipped when we close :D )

So I guess that counts for yesterday's hobby streak :D

Back to basing buildings and Dux prep today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...