Time to dig another MDF kit out of the drawer :D
|And here it is...|
The walls are in three pieces, an inner wall, a timber fret and some infill pieces. I figured I'd try an experiment, using Plasticote stone texture spray followed by a cream spray on the infill bits....
At which point I realised that not all the pieces on that sprue were the infill bits...
|Fortunately, the stuff takes forever to dry, so I could pop the bits out and wipe the texture off with a tissue.|
|And there we have the basic box plus timber fret all glued together, with a 1-2-3 block holding it together while the wood glue goes off.|
|Simple roof - two triangles and two roof plates, like everyone else ever.|
|Some decent teddy bear fur for the thatch, complete with online instructions which actually look as if they'll produce a good result.|
|and the end pieces for the eaves, which I haven't attached yet.|
So far so good - any problems have been my own fault :D Goes together well, so far.
Watch this space for the next bit.