Thursday 14 November 2019

Onward with the barrow...

Not much done tonight - just cut a top for the barrow and liberally spread some filler about. Leaving that to set for now, will probably apply some more later :D

Also blogged on my RPG blog which I'm going to try and do a bit more now I'm getting my campaign(s) going.

Saturday we're running Bloody Omaha at the studio for a few folks who've missed out on playing it - there will be photos. Sunday I'm hoping to get a good hard stint on the Dux Brit compendium in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...