Saturday 9 November 2019

Even more on the Warbases hut..,

Decided it needed some timbers, as it looked a bit bare without. Raided the collection of odd leftover bit of MDF sprue and coffee stirrers... (The end timbers are attached to the roof, in case you're wondering.)

I'm actually in the middle of doing the thatched roof for this building, but waiting for paint to dry, so thought I'd do the catchup post. Would have blogged this yesterday, but got waylaid by a blonde and a box of Hotel Chocolat, yer honour :D

Also, a fun toy arrived from Amazon, of which more later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...