Saturday 26 October 2019

Slightly happier with computers....

Yesterday I continued the IT bit of the Compendium, which involved double-checking exactly what fonts are in use throughout the document, and building a small folder containing them all on Dropbox (since there are two or three other devices I sometimes open the file on that I know don't have them on :) - yes, this house has far too many Apple devices).

Annoyingly, somewhere there are two bits of text using Helvetica and Times, which are either spaces or so small as to be invisible: sadly, while Pages gives me the tool to replace them, it doesn't tell me where they are first, and removing Helvetica causes loads of floating tables to shift around!

Grrr.

Now, if this cat would kindly shift off my lap, I could actually get on and do something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...