Thursday 17 October 2019

Best laid plans....

Seems like I'm not the only one laid low with assorted lurghis - spent a good half hour tidying and prepping for the club committee meeting to have over half the team cancel for various health and unforeseen reasons. But the studio is at least tidy!

Ah well. We had a good discussion of various things, and postponed the main meeting till next week :D Such is life.

So. Off to Brussels on Friday for a long weekend. Any suggestions for hobby-related things to visit while there?


3 comments:

  1. The Army Museum is well worth a visit. More Pikelhaub than I have ever seen in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second the recommendation for the Army Museum. And the automobile museum is just across from it! Not particularly for wargamers, but for boys of any age :-).Obviously, if you are free to move about Waterloo is only a short drive south of Brussels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the sprouts are good!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...