Sunday 27 October 2019

Compendium catchup

Perhaps unwisely decided to install Bootcamp on the iMac yesterday, as it's the fastest Windows-capable machine in the house now James is at Uni :D

Which mostly meant I got sidetracked from blogging yesterday's compendium progress (repartitioning a 1TB drive on the fly is both slow and nerve-wracking), which was to finish off one of the appendices :D Go me.

In between church, band rehearsal and finishing off the Bootcamp install, I did manage to get some more stuff done today, which was actually having a serious play at designing unit reference cards for Dux. Haven't decided if they're worth the effort yet, but I did find the ones someone did for Pikeman's Lamemt remarkably useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...