Sunday 24 March 2019

Glue. Lots of glue. Lots of different glues.

Most of today's hobby time spent trying to get three MDF buildings and three bits of wall to stick to a piece of undercoated[1] Plasticard.

With hindsight, I could have productively spent the time finding my hot glue gun, which would probably have done a better job.

Anyway. Tis done, but I don't think I'll have time to start painting the base tonight.

On a related tack - a recommendation via Twitter from Martin at Warbases: fast-curing PVA for assembling their stuff:


Available from Amazon in 1L and 5L bottles (for those BIG projects). Also available in dinky 75ml bottles, according to the manufacturer's website.

[1] From the department of auto-correct: "undercoated" and "undecorated" are anagrams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...