Wednesday 20 March 2019

Miller's Tale 6 take two (work in progress)...

After not very much listening, I junked Sunday's abortive attempt (because it was pants) and had another go, this time fortified by tea and cake and actually having made some more detailed notes first!

It's not done - I'm up to 40+ minutes plus after mailbag, hobby news and catching up. Even with editing, I'm debating which of about three candidate opinion pieces is going to fit in the space, and then sit down and write notes for it, which is the plan for the rest of the evening with another cuppa. I have a deal with myself not to run past the hour mark, so...

Also spent a bit of the day tarting up some MDF buildings, which you'll probably get to see when finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...