Monday 22 January 2018

"Setting the Scene" book - act now if you haven't bought it!

If you haven't bought a copy of Pat (Silver Whistle)'s stunning scenery book, Setting the Scene, I have good and bad news.

The bad news is it's sold out (although I suppose from Pat's point of view that could be construed as good news!)

The good news is that they're planning a reprint if there is enough interest. If you go to the link from the book title, you can register an interest, but don't hang around as they're only letting this run for a week or so.

Accountability update:
Compendium: Google research into provinces. Lots of it. :D

I'm going to have to take a day out sometime to do my taxes before the end of the month.
Also, please remember you have until Feb 1 to enter my 750K page view draw for a £20 TFL voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...