Monday 29 January 2018

Accountability post 29th Jan

Late finish - just got back in from club having had my Night Watch roundly trounced by Grahame's Wildings.... typical Grahame force, lots of annoying missile troops in woods :D

Today? Today I did my taxes! Go me! Also went out, test drove and placed the deposit on (so, pretty much, bought) Anne a new (to her) car (the old one's a write-off) with which she is absolutely delighted, and I did manage to sort out printing quotes for various size print runs of a certain 72 to 96 page colour paperback book that you're all interested in.

The good news? You'll be able to buy a printed copy. In colour.

Tomorrow I'm in London all day for an interview, so don't expect much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...