Wednesday 5 June 2013

100k Prize draw day 3 - the winners

Managed to clear most of the floor in the workshop off onto either shelving or the other room (which is looking even more of a tip, but half of the stuff in isn't ours. we just have a Big Storage Room...)

Got the terrain tiles and the big hill painted - this is cheap 'Warm Tan' emulsion from our local discount shop.

But, more important.

The Results!

Winning a box of Conquest Games Normans and a copy of "When Christ And His Saints Slept"...

Sean!

Please drop me an email at fleetfootmike@gmail.com with contact details and tell me if you want the infantry or cavalry box.

Note: tomorrow's draw may be slightly late, as I'll be on a train at 8am. Friday's may be slightly late depending on how hungover I am :D

5 comments:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...