Saturday 20 July 2019

More research...

Driving from Branson MO to Kansas City, then flying from Kansas City (waves at DaveC on way past) to Minneapolis yesterday, followed by a somewhat hurried trip across town from hotel checkin to Target Field for a ballgame...

Didn’t get time to post - not least because it was swelteringly hot at the ball park (97ºF and borderline 100% humidity) and all I wanted to do when we got back was have a cold shower :D

Did, though, get to get my Kindle Dux Brit research books collated, some more titles added to the Compendium bibliography and some more reading done, so that was good :D As ever, if you have recommendations for good reading matter for the Dux period (be it fact or fiction) please drop me a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...