Wednesday 24 July 2019

Looking for specific 15mm figures, more Omaha updates

So - I'm looking for the following single 15mm figures: if anyone has a spare of either, or similar, I'll happily cover postage/figure cost:

  • Flames of War US platoon officer with pistol from the new plastic set - figure D from the image on the right
  • Plastic Soldier Company - any figure with binoculars and no weapon from the 15mm US Heavy Weapons set.
[Edit: above now sorted.]

Have sorted out the rules for Robert Capa and Brig-Gen Cota for Bloody Omaha, and updated the QRS for the game appropriately,

Also had a club committee meeting for which my studio is very popular, because... AIRCON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...