Thursday 12 December 2019

Wednesday night at the Mill

Another scenery build night. Andy's on duty on his day (erm, and night) job, so there was just me, Rob and Andrew, making another inroad into the TTS Venice buildings. Almost done now, I think - mostly down to a lot of door and window frames, shutters and fine detail.

Speaking of which:
I picked up a pack of Staedtler fine line pens, which work really well for prettying up engraved details. Not least because the laser does leave a very slight dip where it draws the line, and it's enough to catch the tip of the pen if you accidentally try and stray outside.
I can do colouring in, me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...