Thursday 3 March 2011

Pause for 'duh' moment....

It just occurred to me that my opponent on Monday can field well over 2000 points, so I may as well pad mine with all the good options. So:

  • 2 x 18 legionaries, standard, musician, centurion, veteran, heavy armour @ 23 pts each + 40 = 868
  • 1 x 12 auxillary cavalry, drilled, standard, musician, leader, @ 22 pts each + 20 = 284 
  • 1 x 10 allied archers @ 5 pts each = 50
  • 1 x 9 Balearic slingers @ 4 pts each = 36
  • 1 x Aquilifer, light armour @ 67 pts = 67
  • 1 x Army general, light armour, warhorse, @ 145 pts = 145
  • 1 x Tribune, light armour @ 57 pts = 57
for a total of 1507. And I might just have run out of 20mm square bases now.

As I just remarked in conversation to a friend, isn't it amusing how we set limits for ourselves without thinking why, sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...