Sunday 9 February 2014

Update...

Well, I'm back and absolutely cream-crackered. And just to add insult to injury, my son and heir has to be at school at 0645 tomorrow morning for a trip to the National Art Musuem. Arghhh....

I have, however, taken a few minutes to update my Wish List page with the latest, culled largely from my IABSM scenario requirements spreadsheets. As the page says, this isn't a 'please buy me stuff' begging list, it's just there a) for me to keep track of, b) so that if anyone has stuff they want rid of they know what I'm after and c) for 'payment in kind' should I sell stuff on forums etc.

Anyway... bed now. A 5.45 am alarm beckons..... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...