Wednesday 3 July 2013

Metagames Con, Peterborough, 6th July

Apologies for the lateness of this one (due to somewhat last minute planning and too many folks from the club being on holiday), but
we have a local War / Roleplaying / Board / Card game con happening this weekend!

Admission's only £3, and there's on-site parking (or it's only a short bus ride from the station).

I and Gary from the club should be there with what promises to be a very interesting game of Chain of Command - I can't say more than that for now, but if you can find the time to pop along you can play 'guess the scenario'. We should also have a 40K demo game as well.

3 comments:

  1. Somewhat annoyed I can't make it to this one, since it's only half a mile from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what i'm doing on Saturday after tacking that ceiling in Thorny now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck there chap and I wish all the best for the day

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...