Sunday 2 June 2019

Posh Lard 2019

Done for another year.
The freshly re-grassed Omaha boards.
I am a bit pleased.

Excellent day's gaming: folks appeared to have fun getting shot at on Omaha Beach, and the other two games looked brilliant. Richard Crawley brought his Menton '40 game, which I have played and loved, and the Gravesend folks delivered a brilliant Sainte Mere Église table for a Big Chain of Command game.

Note to self from the latter, remember that houses have gardens. The table looked brilliant.

The Butcher of Omaha dishing it out.
Sadly I was too busy to grab more than a couple of pics, not helped by having to fix The Cricketer's World Cup score feed (thanks Carl for taking over Bloody Omaha for half an hour!)

Huge thanks to everyone who came (including a morning visit from Big Rich in a very natty striped jacket). See you next year!

Now? Knackered. Going to unload the car, ponder my next podcast (I know what I'm talking about, I'd just like to save it till I'm coherent) and maybe scan a few maps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...