Wednesday 12 June 2019

Hereward Reminders

Show/club committee meeting tonight, so that's taken up much of my hobby activity for the day (along with moving stuff out of the studio into the workshop).

Permit me, then, to remind folks:

  • the deadline for our early bird discount on trade stalls is past. If you are still interested, please check out the Trade Application page on the show site. We're getting a bit tight for space, though, so you may end up on the waiting list
  • if you're interested in bringing a participation game to the show, the form for that is also on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...