Sunday 12 July 2015

A busy week....

I swear, I can't decide if the amount of stuff that now happens online for holiday bookings make it easier or harder :D I do know that if I ever find the web developer responsible for the US ESTA site, he and I will have.... words.

So, that's the mother-in-law's 80th over and done with, a mad rush up from London on the M11/A14 for James' Sunday cricket forestalled at about Sawtry by a phone call from the skipper to say "the heavens have just opened and the pitch is a couple of inches underwater".... and a visit to my eye surgeon for new drops, which I'm still adjusting to. And we recorded another Meeples podcast, which you will love :D

Been one of those weeks where I feel like I've done a lot but not achieved much for me on the wargames front. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...