Friday 4 July 2014

WIP - Bloody Omaha casualty dice holders

Made a start, anyway.

Warbases do a superb range of dice cages, single though quadruple, for dice sizes ranging from 7mm to 16mm. These are the double 7mm ones, plus the casualty figure I had no other use for from the 29th Infantry box sets, plus a stack of small Flames of War old style bases.

The two dice count shock and kills - I may swap the dice for colours that are a little less garish. Otherwise, next steps are undercoat. paint, base.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, these double ones look great - I had to use the minibits single ones

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...