Monday 6 January 2014

I have had a day...

My last day off, in which I was hoping to manage to lay brush to French infantry for Napoleon at War...

No such luck.

8.30am: shadow wife to Kia dealer to drop off car, deliver her to work
9.20am: head for Sheffield with son to pick up eBay drum kit
11.30am: collect drum kit
2:00pm: return home via healthy lunch at Retford McDs
3:00pm: spend 30 mins+ on hold to BUPA
4:00pm: fill car with petrol
4.40pm: drive son to drum lesson
5.15pm: pick up wife from work, drive to Kia dealer to collect car
5:30pm: drive to Hobbycraft, buy 2 more 4L RUBs and a set of fine Rotring pens to replace the ones James lost
6:00pm: collect son from drum lesson
6:30pm: mug of tea, supper
6:45pm: head for wargames club AGM
10:00pm: home, knackered.

Total distance driven: about 240 miles
Total time spent in car: about 6 hours.

In other news, now Chairman of Peterborough Wargames Club :D

3 comments:

  1. My condolences on your elevation to head honcho. I hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, every plan fails at first contact with the enemy

    Congrats on the Chairmanship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the club assingment!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...