What am I hoping to do over the fortnight?
- Blog. A lot. I'm aiming for writing two a day, which gives me a nice substantial queue of posts for those days when work/life stops me posting. My aim with this blog has always been to post once a day. Coming up, apart from more of the current series, are a couple more that will hopefully be educational and/or entertaining. And... well, suggestions always welcome.
- Paint. My aim is to do at least two hours a day (usually while Anne and James are watching TV). In the queue:
- the rest of a US Rifle company + support, in 15mm for IABSM
- some 28mm archers for Dux Britanniarum
- a 28mm Samurai for Curt
- a German Heer company + support, in 15mm for IABSM
- a German FJ company, ditto
- LOTS (about 10 boxes * 100 figures) of 18mm Napoleon At War
- Terrain. A large box arrived yesterday, containing some 600mm x 600mm blue craft foam, and Tim, my tame builder, is cutting me some 600mm MDF squares to fix it onto. Watch this space :D
- Clearing out a lot of stuff in my workshop for eBay (anyone interested in about 100 painted late '80s Citadel and Ral Partha minis?)
- I promised Rich Clarke I'd see if I could hack together a web app for producing card decks for TFL rulesets.
- I need to work on the Peterborough Wargames Club website.
- Other modelling:
- I kind of owe my son some work (with him) on his model railway layout. Quite a bit, actually. Fortunately, he is getting a PS3 this Xmas, so I suspect the lure of that may ensure I don't have to spend ALL the vacation on the layout, although it is good terrain-building practice
- I have two videos to edit. Which is probably going to cost me a small fortune in more disk and a copy of Final Cut X!
Well, that doesn't look so bad, does it?