However, it's going to contain at least the following:
- Chat area for wargames, board games and RPGs
- A business area where small companies can both advertise and chat to customers (I will probably require you to prove to me you're a gaming related business before you get to represent as such, and obviously I will require things to be kept civil and positive :D).
- The games area - a channel where you can arrange an online game, and a support channel where you can ask technical questions about doing so
- A channel with a dice-roller bot (never know when THAT'll come in handy!)
- Voice chat. I'm not setting up any channels as yet, but I have plans: they will if nothing else be useful to allow voice chat while playing wargames via (say) Tabletop Simulator
The server invite link will be up later today or tomorrow, once I have things locked down and bots created to my satisfaction.