Wednesday 20 February 2019

Basing the villa part 2

There. All done.

I dug out some Tamiya earth filler to fill some of the gaps where the building wasn't quite flat on the base, then added three rounds of drybrush, various emulsions "Pain Au Chocolate", "Mary Jane" and "Ivory Tusk". Then it was out with the PVA, multiple shades of static grass and some grass tufts.

Job done. Annoyingly the foam board has curled very slightly at the ends, so I may slap a layer of PVA and paint on the back to see if I can coax it to straighten again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...