Friday 18 November 2016

Keeping the printer busy....

Just about to queue this lot up for a print run.

That's
  • 9 x CMP 3 tonners
  • 1 x SdKfz 9
  • 1 x SdKfz 11
  • 1 x Horch 108 staff car
  • 1 x Steyr 1500 staff car
  • 1 x Opel Blitz
  • 1 x Dodge WC63 ambulance

Total print time: just over a day at 200 micron layer height.
Total filament cost: £7.71

Almost all from:

1:100 Tanks by m_bergman

Published on April 13, 2015

www.thingiverse.com/thing:769137

Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike

10 comments:

  1. Wow! 3D printing sure has come a long way very quickly. I'm toying with the idea of getting a 1922 Rover Eight printed for Pulp gaming, as it doesn't seem to be available in 1/56 or any other scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting
    I look forward to see the result

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike
    what printer do you use ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. mike
    what printer do you use ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a CEL Robox - about to be upgraded to a Dual.

      Not cheap, but very idiot proof :D

      Delete
    2. By the time I've saved up to buy one I'm hoping it will be completely idiot proof!

      Delete
    3. Mike, would you mind if I offered my reasonably-priced 3D printing services here?

      Delete
    4. Mike, would you mind if I offered my reasonably-priced 3D printing services here?

      Delete
    5. Not at all. Just bear in mind I will be too :D :D

      Delete
    6. That's entirely fair...

      https://3d.firedrake.org/ has some examples; contact me there to discuss custom orders.

      Delete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...