To genuinely call yourself a Wargamer, then you must have done most or all of the following;
* Spent at least £500 on figures / tanks - and you get extra kudos for every £500 you've spent
Erm... Yes, but don't tell the wife. Certainly x2, possibly x3, certainly will be x3 by the end of next year
* Pricked your finger or thumb on a pike block - several times
Oh heck yes.
* Tried at least 10 different rule sets and vowed never to play half of them ever again
* Bought an army off EBay
Yes, but only if you mean 'bought all the figures to make up an army'. Never actually bought a complete painted army
* Sold an army on EBay
* spent months painting an army - then used it in anger once
* tried several different periods and genres
* dropped a box of figures on the floor from a great height
Not yet. Carl?
* lost a battle on the last throw of the dice
* made at least one enemy for life
* had a proper, stand up argument over a wargamers table
No. Come close once.
* thrown a dice across a room
* rebased an army for a different rule set
Sort of. Does sabot bases for Dux Brit count?
* inflicted a whopping defeat on an opponent
* suffered an embarrassing defeat due to a stupid tactical decision
* joined a wargamers club
* bought a ton of lead that remains unpainted
Not literally, but not that far off
* been to a wargamers show
* have more dice than is logical or necessary to own - and have used most of them
* have taken boxes of troops down to a club just to show them off to your mates
Don't believe I have. Well, not yet, anyway!