Sunday 25 December 2022

A Merry Christmas to all my readers...


...if there's any of you still out there!

Hopefully Santa (secret or otherwise) brought you some good things - I am the lucky recipient of a couple of American Battlefield Trust ACW map books, and an airbrush spray booth. 

Christmas got a little dented by another bout of something that was almost-COVID (Anne's still coughing two weeks later), but on the whole, I'm happy to be alive and healthy, not to mention in a new job.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks - I intend to spend mine with a bottle of Papworth Brewery's finest, and a the aforementioned books.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice comfy relaxing Christmas Mike. Wishing you more of the same...
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies to Terry, whose comment I managed to delete, and NO marks to Blogger for not letting me retrieve it. Merry Christmas to you too, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike, we will try it again then! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit late but Marry Christmas and I hope it was a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...