Tuesday 4 December 2018

The Miller's Tale - Episode 5

Episode 5: In which Mike talks about (among other things)... boats and trains? 

Trust me. There's method in the madness.

Before anyone comments - yes, this is just over the hour, which came as quite a shock when I came to do the assemble edit. This is pretty much the upper limit on length I'm prepared to go - any longer and you'll get more and shorter podcasts!
Links to things mentioned in the podcast:
If there's anything I missed, please let me know. I'm keen for any feedback, obviously enough - you can comment here, or if you'd rather it wasn't public, by email to podcast@the-mill-house.org.uk. And you too can be featured in the letters section, with its shiny new music (did you notice?)

Look out for the next episode at the turn of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting the tips on the rail modelling. Looking to watch some of Kathy's videos now that I'm in post-surgery phase and have (or can) nothing to do except reading and watching movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's Trains and Budget Railways are recent favourites. Sam is a wonderful lad. His content covers a great deal of the hobby. He does serious loco and rolling stock reviews but he's not afraid to break out Thomas and Friends for a little story telling or live stream and endurance run.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...