Saturday 23 July 2016

"Isn't it a blessing to get home?"

Not my usual "Well, I'm back", said Sam - a no-prize if you recognise where the subject quote is from.

Had an excellent couple of weeks in Williamsburg, as well as a trip to Historicon, more on both of which in subsequent posts. Frankly, it's been too unpleasantly hot to post since we got back, hence the delay. Work, long cold drink, TV (lots of catching up), bed has been the order of the week, although we did managed to record an interview for the next Meeples podcast on Wednesday  :D

Anyway: I'm back, and there's work to be done, figures to be sent off for painting, an office to reconfigure to fit in a 3D printer, etc etc.

Talk to you tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. What printer? I've been very happy with my Ultimaker 2+… and yes, wargaming is a really obvious use case for it. :) Though if you're anything like me, once you get the hang of design and print, you'll suddenly start seeing all sorts of small problems round the house that can be solved by an oddly-shaped piece of plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shiny. Interested to hear how you get on with it.

      Delete
  2. Return of the King, Sam's return to the Shire after the Ring-bearers go West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's "Well, I'm back"" I meant the one in the subject. ;)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Sir! I'm guessing the title quotation is not from the Homecomnig of Odysseus... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...