Monday 16 July 2012

Battlefront backtrack

Having slated them for what I considered a dumb policy decision, I feel it's only fair to note that the general reaction HAS caused them to change their mind.

A bit.

And I quote:
"In the interests of compromise and fairness to everybody’s opinion we will change the word “all” to “majority” (meaning over half) in the tournament rules for the 2013 season."
To be applauded, I think. Although the hardened cynic in me wonders why they said 'for' not 'from' the 2013 season :D

1 comment:

  1. Now there is something another player in the field (I do see what I did there) could learn from.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...