Denison smocks are a sod to paint, too!
The science bit:
Wehrmacht (Warlord Games 28mm plastic):
- primer - Army Painter Uniform Grey
- tunics - assorted colours, see earlier post!
- equipment - Citadel Commando Khaki, Bestial Brown, Black
- entrenching tool handle - mix of Snakebite Leather and Commando Khaki
- helmets - Tamiya German Grey
- primer - Army painter fur brown
- trousers - mix of Bestial Brown, Snakebite Leather and a touch of Knarloc Green
- Denison Smock - Commando Khaki base, camo colours Knarloc Green and Scorched Brown (actually, I ran out of the latter, so it was a colour mixed to match)
- webbing - Tamiya Field Grey
- beret - Red Gore
The final step is a spray of Army Painter matt varnish, and we're done.